6.25.2008

Gorss and Bienko Win the 2008 Buick Open!

AND


RESULTS

PGA Tour Leaderboard

WINNER • Kenny Perry -16
Pick of the Week • Dustin Johnson (ALAN)


GORSS' PICKS

TOTAL - 943,827

900,000 • Kenny Perry (W)
21,527 • Jim Furyk (T36)
11,350 • Justin Leonard (T55)
10,950 • Heath Slocum (T59)
MC • Brandt Snedeker

BIENKO'S PICKS

TOTAL - 943,827

900,000 • Kenny Perry (W)
21,527 • Jim Furyk (T36)
11,350 • Justin Leonard (T55)
10,950 • Heath Slocum (T59)
MC • Tom Pernice Jr.

DOC TODD'S PICKS

TOTAL - 932,877

900,000 • Kenny Perry (W)
21,527 • Jim Furyk (T36)
11,350 • Justin Leonard (T55)
MC • Brandt Snedeker
MC • Nathan Green

ALAN'S PICKS

TOTAL - 43,127

21,527 • Jim Furyk (T36)
11,350 • Justin Leonard (T55)
10,250 • Dustin Johnson (T66)
MC • Brandt Snedeker
MC • Nathan Green

7 comments:

Jason Gorss said...

Hey, why is my Justin Leonard score missing the minus sign? Is this some sort of retribution for having the incredible foresight to pick Lee Janzen? Oh, that was the wrong tournament. Crap!

J Blanka said...

I know. I feeling for Alan's one week away Corey Pavin pick too.

And yes, totally retribution.

Jason Gorss said...

I seriously almost picked Janzen again this week, just to be funny. I guess the joke is on me, as they say in the industry.

J Blanka said...

Basically every single week, I look at the leaderboard on friday and say, "Oh duh, I was totally gonna pick him too." Chopra would have been a great pick! Of course if Furyk Perry and Pernice were on top and I had picked Chopra, Van Pelt and Glover, I would have kicked myself in the nuts.

But seriously, where are all of our shoe in's. Isn't it supposed to be Kenny Perry, Furyk, Loenard and Snedeker going super low leaving the field behind?

Anonymous said...

Its a good thing I have a Million Dollar Cushion (henceforth to be known as the MDC)...Im gonna get let in the dust this week...

J Blanka said...

Yeah, by at least 15 or 16 thousand dollars. I think you'll still have a pretty good MDC.

J Blanka said...

A little more than 12,000 points keeps the MDC alive. Kenny Perry is hot hot hot. Woody Austin displays meltdown number two of the year. Fun golf to watch though, he almost chipped in and almost made two long putts, even if they would have broken the flagstick going in.

I have a feeling this weeks picks will be more spread out. Guys seem to play different without Tiger in the field.